THE FUTURE OF
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE BROKING
This research report, authored by Konsileo, PKF Littlejohn & the CII, takes a deep dive into the current state of the commercial insurance industry, plus looking ten years out and further into the future to how things could change given current challenges in the industry.
Key topics covered include:
- Commercial insurance broking in 2018
- What is the current state of play & what technology is driving change for brokers?
- The client-broker relationship
- How far will the self-service model go, what do SME clients want & what current client service models are there?
- Brokers, clients, insurers and technology to 2028
- How far can automated underwriting go, broker technology evolution, emerging technology in commercial broking, opportunities for the use of IoT & AI
- The Future for broking careers and organisational structures
- Traditional broking careers and how they could evolve, emerging trends in employment & new types of organisations
- Broking in 2028 – our manifesto for the broker of today to future-proof their career in a changing landscape