As a Konsileo broker you have the freedom to manage your own time, choose your clients and your colleagues and take home more of what you earn.
Renumeration – Start with a guaranteed base but over time, earn more of what you bring in.
Flexible hours – you manage your own work week.
You choose your clients and your colleagues.
Join Konsileo as a commercial insurance broker and become the best broker you can be. Find out more about our current roles below, and read through this page to learn about the technology we are developing to help brokers have up to 60% time-saving on administration tasks, enabling them to become true risk advisors and develop deeper relationships with clients.
Be in control, manage yourself and others in the Konsileo World
- Full transparancy on all your financials and see your portfolio build over time.
- Tools to support your growth and the growth of others.
- Mentoring not management with assigned planning time.
- Never feel on your own with access to online communities.
- A truly social experience alongside frequent face to face engagement.
As a Konsileo broker you will have your own personal mentor (not boss) chosen by you to support your ongoing development, access to best in class technology, help with leads and more time with clients to become their true business advisor.
Mentor not boss.
Technology to give you time back.
State of the art lead generation.
Become a true business advisor with Fact Find
- Learn your client’s business from governance and business activities to individual assets, before advising on insurance.
- Identify your client’s long term objectives.
- Visualise your client’s business all on one page.
- Capture all the information the underwriter needs in an intuitive way.
Understand the real meaning of efficiency with the Konsileo platform
- Intuitive search so you can find the information you need. Instantly.
- Seamless integration of all email correspondence to each client file as part of our Compliance by Design methodology.
- Up to 60% time saving on administrative tasks.
- Automatic documentation creation, designed to best show the risk to the underwriter.
- Chasing and rediarising automated in the system.
- Quick execution of MTA’s.
As a Konsileo broker you will be part of a colaborative community in your region and across the country, where teaming up to best service your clients is actively encouraged.
Delight your clients with the Konsileo Risk Hub
- Empower your clients with access to their own Risk Hub.
- Enrich relationships via a deeper understansing of their business supported by data-driven insights.
- Differentiate yourself in the market by offering additional functionality and services including constant monitoring of both insurable and uninsurable risks.
NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
If you are sick of being tied to your desk doing admin then Konsileo could be the next move in your Broking career…
We are a commercial insurance broking startup, and we value face to face advice for our clients. Konsileo is disrupting the broking industry. We are building an agile, tech enabled organisation, where the customer drives every decision we make. At the core of our tech is the premise to reduce time spent on admin by brokers (up to 60%), enabling you to spend more time building deep and long-term relationships with your clients. Scrap the complex hierarchies and poor legacy systems and future-proof your career as a broker by using innovative tech in a collaborative environment.
Our main aim: Happy clients. Happy Brokers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic New Business Executive and an Experienced Client Director to join our growing commercial insurance broking startup.
- Comfortable prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
- Able to build strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Technically proficient
- Keen to take on an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your client’s businesses
- Comfortable adapting to new environments
- Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client-facing role for New Business Executive Minimum 7 years’ experience for Client Director role
- Work well in a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
- Professional attitude towards work
- Guaranteed base annual salary (35k-65k+ dependent on experience)
- Startup hub style office space (currently in London and Bristol, other areas considered)
- Access to state of the art broking technology
- Flexible working – choose your hours or work from home, with face to face support on hand when required
- Collaborative working environment with a focus on professional development
Opportunities in London, Bristol, Kent & Birmingham, open to other locations for the right candidate.