Late payments increased by an astonishing 81% compared to pre-pandemic levels. Businesses face major issues with outstanding debt, tying up their resources to chase collections. This can be both time consuming and ineffective, so why not let a debt collection agency do the hard work for you?
What can a third-party debt collection agency offer my business?
Third party collection agents offer a diverse range of advantages to suit the needs of a growing business, including:
• A cost-effective solution
• Freedom to focus on core business operations
• Being taken more seriously by debtors
• Modern and effective recovery techniques
• Efficiency in international scene
• Expert help and advice
• An improved chance of debt recovery
We are proud to work with one of the world’s leading agencies, Atradius Collections, to offer a competitive service.
Why Atradius Collections?
• Global collections partner with a customer focused model
• International network of collectors, lawyers and insolvency practitioners.
• End to End O2C solution – enrich your O2C process and add another avenue for recovery.
• One partner takes ownership to remove confusion or issues tracking cases.
• Preserve your brand reputation at all times.
• Third Party Collections
• First Party Collections
• Bulk Collect Letters
• Legal Letters
• Data Enrichment & Debtor Profiling
To find out more about how third-party debt collection can help your business, contact your Konsileo broker today.[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]https://konsileo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Maggie_web.png[/author_image] [author_info]Maggie Brotherson, Client Director – Trade Credit Specialist[/author_info] [/author]