Landlords Insurance

Purchasing a property is one of the biggest investments you will make, so it’s important to ensure you have Landlords Insurance in place to protect you.

If you choose to rent out your property, this leaves your valuable investment at risk of damage, which is not covered by your regular home insurance. Landlords Insurance will protect you from this and covers a range of property types. Whether you have a house, a flat, a holiday let, a portfolio of properties or even a buy-to-let, our property experts at Konsileo will ensure to protect you and your investment, properly.

UK legislation for landlords ensures that all rented property must meet strict criteria (repairs, tenant safety etc), as a landlord you therefore have legal obligations to protect your tenants, property and yourself, making Landlord Insurance a critical cover.

What is included in Landlords Insurance?

Typical covers offered in Landlords Insurance include: (denotes optional Covers).

  • Buildings Insurance – Inclusive of outbuildings if applicable
  • Property Owners Public Liability
  • Fire, Lighting, Explosion, or Earthquake
  • Storm or Flood Damage
  • Loss of Rent Cover


What can I add to Landlords Insurance?

Depending on the type of property, you may require additional coverage. If you are renting to students, for example, you should consider tenant damage cover, which compensates you for any accidental or intentional damage beyond the value of the tenant’s deposit.

It is also worth considering Emergency Assistance which can include cover for the cost of callouts and repairs in case of boiler break downs, plumbing and drain blockage, home security, power cover, lost keys, infestations, and roof damage. Finally, you can take out accidental damage cover which specifically covers damage caused by you rather than the tenant.


Why choose Konsileo for Landlords Insurance?

As a landlord you will be familiar with the number of regulations you have to adhere to, and Landlords’ Insurance is no different. Whether you have a single property or a portfolio of properties, are renting to DSS tenants or professionals, you require tailored policies to ensure you are covered for any eventuality.

Our specialist brokers have years of experience dealing with landlords and appreciate the complexities and concerns that come with the profession. Get in contact today for more information.

Protect your business, properly. 


Landlords Insurance

We insure a great deal of industries.

Looking to cover your business but not finding the industry you’re looking for?

Take a look at all the industry sectors we serve below.

Request A Call Back

Select your ideal date and time for a callback.

Get in touch today